1. Northern Lights. There is no way you can understand what it is like. You just have to see them. It's like God painting the night sky with a living light.
2. Smooth, cold doggie noses.
3. A phone call from Ole, my son. Even it if is at 6am. That just means he can't wait to talk to his mom.
4. C. Howard Violet Flavored Mints. They are just heavenly!
5. Snow, and snow covered trees. I love the white landscape, and I love being able to see all the animal tracks and see who has been here recently.
6. Birds at the bird feeder. Seeing the new magpie who has moved up from down South! Ravens calling and talking, making their wood-clocking noise, their silly yells, their wonderful aerial acrobatics.
7. A moose in the yard. (Except if I am outside at the time!)
8. A phone call from a friend far away.
9. New music downloaded from iTunes (Ashley MacIsaac, wild fiddle rocker).
10. Having five days off in a row!