Ten more things that make me happy:
1. Blue, eyed-piercingly blue SKY.
2. Being able to buy $200+ groceries at the store.
3. Having Safeway give me a 10% discount on those groceries just because I asked for one!
4. Chewing nice soft ice.
5. Having Sofia and Ole behave themselves wonderfully in the truck while I was shopping, and greeting me enthusiastically when I returned to the truck.
6. Seeing the checkout clerk and bagger boys get ALL DISCOMBOBULATED but EXCITED that I brought SIX of my own grocery bags, and getting 3¢ per bag credit for bringing them.
7. Oatmeal squares cereal. They look ugly but taste soooo goooood!
8. Lots and lots of birdies at the bird feeder today!
9. We rarely get wind in my area, and today has been windy! It's been fun seeing and hearing the trees dance.
10.Sofia "gets" the OVER command now. Ole is very close, he is not quite sure, but he's verrrrrry close to getting it.